Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word & WordPerfect

Well, it's sort of a backwards approach, but you might look at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/WordVsWordPerfect.htm

"MrsMac" wrote in message
I've been using Word for 12 years (currently 2003), now must install my

OEM
WordPerfect 11 and use for transcription. I want to continue using Word

for
my current clients, but want to learn WordPerfect enough to function
adequately to serve a prospective new client.

I realize this is a Word board, but after doing some reading, I've found
that many here use both programs as well. Anyone have any insight for me

as I
jump into learning a totally different word processing program? If you

know
of any good help sites, I would appreciate it. I have been to several --
Corel's and WP Universe -- and they were geared more towards long-time

users
as opposed to a newbie like myself. I've ordered the "dummies" book from

the
library for at least some form of reference as well.

TIA for any assistance.