Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default Create a fillable form

One thing that you can do is put the picture in the Header / Footer layer of
the document and then use Word's form fields in the document layer in the
appropriate locations on the page. I would suggest that you use a table to
help you align the fields on the form.

See also http://www.mousetrax.com/TechPage.html#autoforms in particular the
series "Please fill out this form" parts 1-4. Part 5 connects the form
results to a database which you probably don't need at this point.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"ub" wrote in message
Hi
I got a PDF version of a document, that I have converted into Word Document.
But the converted document is in the form of picture in the word document.
I want to have this docuemnt as a fillable word document.
Can anyone help me on this