Elsa B.

Default Word won't let me type a more than a few words in the Comment fie.

I work with Track Changes turned on, in the Normal view; so I work without
balloons. Ninety percent of the time, when I'm typing text in the comment
field, Word stops taking text and the comment I'm working on disappears until
I click in the document and type a character (and then delete it). Then the
comment reappears, and I can type a few more characters in the comment field
before the same thing happens. Needless to say, this is very frustrating and
time consuming.