Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] tom.guyette.ca@gmail.com is offline

Default Microsoft Word - Cross Referencing

Dave Rado's "cookbook" step-by-step demonstration earlier in this thread should be a required exercise for everyone who uses Microsoft Word cross-references. What an eye-opener that was, and it took all of 2 minutes! THANK YOU, Dave.

I've struggled for years with cross-references suddenly inserting copies of entire sets of sections when refreshing all fields in a document. Trying to sell my co-workers on using cross-references is difficult when Word increases document size by 50 pages just because they refreshed fields.