Daiya Mitchell

Check here, it may have the answer to your question:

Steve Hudson [Word Heretic] on how to make Master Documents work safely:
http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/ma...dhomepage.html

If not, Word Heretic might come along and help you out, but most of the
people posting here donšt know much about master documents, because:

Why Master Documents corrupt:
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Genera...ocsCorrupt.htm

How to recover a Master Document:
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Genera...MasterDocs.htm

On 8/1/05 5:04 PM, "Frank Drost" wrote:

I have a master document with 11 subdocuments. I would like to install these
on a different computer. I know it won't work if I don't update the links in
the masterfile, and put in the new directory structure (filenames of all
documents remain the same). Is that possible and how do I do that?

ta

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/