Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Morton Dan Morton is offline

Default Word 2007 forms...

In previous version of word when I inserted fill-in form fields in tables it
was possible for the user to tab from on entry to the next entry in the table.
When I use either the Rich text or plain text entry fields the tab is
interpreted as data and doesn't move the user to the next data entry. What
am I missing?
Dan

"Patrick Schmid" wrote:

Office button, Word Options, Personalize, activate Show Developer tab in
the Ribbon. Click OK.
Now you can find the Forms control on the Developer Tab, Controls group.

Patrick Schmid
http://pschmid.net

"DFRENCH23" wrote in message
:

Does Word 2007 allow users to do forms as easily as 2003? I can't find it. I
used to be able to go to View-Toolbars-Forms and use the form toolbar. How
can I do text form fields and checkboxes, drop downs, etc. in 2007??

Thanks!