Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Extraneous vertical bars printing

Where "bar tab" doesn't refer to your credit account at the tavern,
but to a vertical line inserted with a tab stop. (I can't think of any
reason to use such a thing -- must be left over from a very long time
ago.)

On Mar 18, 5:49*pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
I was suggesting that the lines might be change lines or bar tabs. Upon
reflection, however, I don't think they could be bar tabs.

"hummerman93" wrote in message

I'm sorry, but I do not understand your post.
--
Ross

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Change bar? Bar tab?

"hummerman93" wrote in message
Using Word 2003, updated, something new is happening.
When I print a document (any document), about 1/4 inch from the right
edge
of the paper is a short, double vertical bar. It appears only when the
text
line is not blank. It is as tall as the text in the adjacent line. This
does
not happen when printing from Excel, IE, etc., only in Word.

What could be going on here?
--
Ross-