Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Frank Martin Frank Martin is offline

Default How do I convert Word2003 text to a picture?

Yes, it prints on to the CD/DVDs.

"JoAnn Paules"
wrote in message
Does that printer actually print on the CDs
or are you using labels?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Frank Martin" wrote in
message
I have WindowsXP.

I have an "Epson Photo R285/290"
jet-printer that I want to use for
printing on CDs & DVDs.

It prints OK, but I have a lot of trouble
getting the software to print blocks of
text (via a text box).

Its software does not allow direct pasting
of clipboard text into a rectangle drawn
onto the software design area.

I need a lot of text on the DVDs for the
movie title and the plot synopsis.

The only way I can think of is to design
the text in Word2003 and then convert this
into a picture that the Epson software can
put easily onto the CD/DVD.

Can this be done?

Also, how do I get Word2003 to wrap text
around a curved surface, which CDs & DVDs
have?

Is there some easy way to do all this?

Please help, Frank.