Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
temp temp is offline

Default How do I make the "backspace" key delete higlighted "Word" Tex

Yay! I had this problem too, and your solution works nicely. However I found
the check box (in MS Word XP) under Tools - Options - Edit (not General).

Thanks!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I'm glad you got it working since there is not, AFAIK, any other explanation
for or solution to the problem!

"Mikkel Larsen" wrote in message

Suzanne My deepest apologies to you. I got it working just like you

said.
Apparently I did something wrong the first time. I am sorry, your answer

is
correct and exellent!