C.M. Gogo

Default MS Word RTF Textboxes Blank on Printout

Hi,
This is my first post to Google groups, so please excuse me if I stray
from the general etiquette. I've created a RTF document that contains
several textboxes. Some of these textboxes are blank and others contain
a single character in them (just like the appearance of a HTML
checkbox). After I created the document, I opened it in Word 2002 (with
SP3) and looked at the print preview - which shows me the document
exactly as I wanted it to appear. However, when I print it, all the
textboxes print out blank except for the last row.

I've spent a good amount of time looking at the RTF code to make sure
that they are all exactly the same. I've also spent a lot of time
looking at the different options available in Word, but that didnt do
anything either.

If anyone has any clue how I could go about taking care of this, please
respond. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

CMG

PS I've tried it on three different printers, each with updated drivers
and the get the same result everytime.