Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kkroadie kkroadie is offline

Default Revision Date

I tried this and it displayed a revision number. Is there any way to insert
a revision date instead? I am like the OP. I can insert a "last save date",
but if I save the document without changing it, my purpose will be defeated.
I would love to insert a date when the document is actually revised/changed
that will update automatically.

I have to distribute pages for a bi-weekly for reference, but if the pages
aren't actually changed, there is no sense in the participants spending 15
minutes or so inserting the pages into their page protected manuals. I am
afraid I will forget to manually change the date when I revise it.