Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Word 2007 Beta - Table, Repeat Heading, Don't Break Across Page B

Hi ?B?a2RuYXZyYXQ=?=,

Simple table - 14 rows, 3 columns
I highlight top two rows, right click, select table Properties, Row Tab,
select Repeat as Header Row
I select entire table, Select Table Properties, Rob tab, select OFF 'Allow
Row To Break across pages'

Table looks good - Header row there, rows aren't broken across pages;
Save, Exit
Open and table has no headers at top of subsequent page and rows are broken
across pages.

I turned Text Wrapping off; I verified all rows are NOT defined as Headers.

FWIW, I can't replicate the problem, here. I followed your instructions,
typing some text in the last row on a page to force a Word to move the row to
the next page. That worked. Saved and closed the document, re-opened.
Everything looks just as it did before I closed it.

Try holding CTRL when starting Word to go into Safe Mode. Follow your steps in
a new document. Does this document work correctly? If it does, the problem is
likely in your Normal.dot template (from an earlier version of Word?).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org