kaye123 kaye123 is offline
Junior Member

Default Cant change footnote from indenting and extra spacing

My footnotes are indenting and I am getting 1.5 spacing. Tried to change via "modify style" and used advanced tab and changed font and para but it changed the whole document. Now I can't reset modify style because the fields for "style type" and "style based on" fields are greyed out. Possibly because I saved in style type although I can't see it.
When I reopen the document it hasn;t saved changes and font still the same.
I am using citation software as well as manualy references.
Can anyone point me to a resource plese as possibly not searching for right problem