Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Equal heights of column

They will not be balanced to the millimeter unless you have formatted the
section's vertical alignment as Justified, and I strongly suspect you won't
like the effects of that, either.

http://word.mvps.org

"Franz21" wrote in message

'Stefan Blom[_3_ Wrote:
;492787']Adding a continuous section break at the end of the last column
will
force Word to balance the columns.

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Any kind of break I tried to insert didn't have the effect. Could you
elaborate how I insert a "continuous section break"?

The problem is not that the the columns aren't roughly balanced in
height. The problem is that that they aren't balanced to the millimeter!

--
Franz21