sirdanny

Default How to print/format different address labels on partially used s.

Hello, I am trying to use Avery 8160 labels? 3x10 format. I am trying to do
two things: 1 - Print from an existing Database of Different address such as
an address book sometimes on a Fresh Sheet and sometimes on a sheet that has
had some labels used. I can't seem to find this and would up wasting many
sheets. 2 - What is the best way to create a resusable Address list for use
in Office and MS Word (2002?) ? Thanks for any help.