Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Change Multilevel List Numbering Style

Matt D was telling us:
Matt D nous racontait que :

So I started creating a document using the multilevel list to number
my headings. When I started the document all of the headings were
left aligned. Now I have been asked by my boss to change the format
to make them indented as the subsections get lower and lower in the
levels. Something like this 1.
1.1.
1.2.
1.2.1.
etc.
Is there an easy way to change formatting for all of the headers?
There is a style already included in Word 2007 that is what I want, I
just can get it to apply to all of the headings at once.

Did you use styles for each level?

I any case, make sure you read this page before using Outline Numbering, it
is a must!
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html

--
Jean-Guy Marcil