Graham Mayor

Tell your IT support to give you access to the site. The mvps.org web site
is one of the most complete help sites available for Word. There is nothing
in it that will give your IT department cause for concern and it could aid
your productivity to trhe benefit of your employer.

missdona wrote:
I'm blocked out of that site at work. Just to clarify, it's not a
corruption of the normal.dot. The underscore by the insertion point
only appears in Normal view and not any of the other views.

It's bugging my boss and he was asking about it.