Bill Seymour

Thanks! That one did it.

Bill

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It is very easy to overlook the Propagate Labels step, which copies your
design (including merge fields) from one label to the rest on the page. I
haven't used the Mail Merge Wizard enough to tell you exactly where that
step occurs (I create my merges the old-fashioned way; see
http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/...MailMerges.htm), but if you will
back up a bit, you should see an inconspicuous instruction that uses some
other word besides "propagate" but to the same general effect. Ah, wait, the
KB article "How to use the mail merge to create mailing labels in Word 2002"
at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294684 tells me that the instruction
is "Update all labels."