Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
hirize hirize is offline

Default Formating the templates and styles in word 2000

Somehow my default settings changed to paragraph style from character
style(or at least, that's the way I see it). I'm new to this program but
I've followed the help menu step by step and cannot get the paragraph style
back to character style so I'm getting the paragraph symbol and the words
separated by dots when I use the word processor. Can anyone tell me what I
may be doing wrong or better yet, how to fix this? Thanks