Stefan Blom

In the Tabs dialog box, tab leader options are disabled if you specify the
tab alignment to "Bar" (which means that a vertical line is inserted at the
tab stop).

Stefan Blom

"SCSC" wrote:

Can anyone tell me in what situation the leader options would be disabled in
the tab dialog box? If I choose any other alignment, the leader option is
enabled and then when I return to the original alignment, it is STILL enabled
(i.e., I cannot reproduce whatever action disabled it in the first place).

This is not important, I'm just curious why this would happen.