Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default I'm using smart art and can't insert hyperlink?

I don't believe that's possible in Word 2007 (it will be possible, at least
to a certain extent, in Word 2010).

You might try to see if it works in PowerPoint 2007 (I don't have that
installed here at the moment, so I can't test), since its implementation of
SmartArt is a bit different from Word 2007's.

--

Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Zuzu" wrote in message
I'm using smart art to present a list of things. Each bullet point I want
have a hyperlink..like in regular word = outside of the smart art shape.
Help?