Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kenasam Kenasam is offline

Default How can I get the Status Bar to be visible in Word 2007?

Thanks to all who have responded to my original post. As of today, the
problem has rectified itself. I don't know how it did, but at least now I
can see the status bar at the bottom of Word 2007.

"Kenasam" wrote:

Several weeks ago the Status Bar disappeared from view in Word 2007. Now
there is no zoom slider or anything else at the bottom of the screen. I
can't find any reference to this anywhere on the internet, so I guess I must
be the only person in the world with this problem. I just can't figure it
out. I'm running a PC with Windows XP Home Edition. Can anyone help?