Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Howard

Default How do I print the screen I am viewing? Print Screen key won'

"Hi Ho Silver" wrote:

And...Alt + Print Screen will take a screenshot of the currently selected
window, not the entire screen like the normal screenshot function. This
allows you to target that specific window that you have open and nothing
else.
"Tony Jollans" My Forename at My Surname dot com wrote in message
The Print Screen key copies the screen image to the clipboard from where
you
can Paste it into any program which supports graphics and you can then
print
it from that program.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Loosh" wrote in message
How do I print the screen I am viewing? The Print Screen key doesn't do

it.