Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Zhukf Zhukf is offline

Default how to delete some pages entirely but not change anything of other pages'(including page header and page footer)?

I am editing a word document. I want to delete many pages entirely from the
beginning to the place where I will start to edit. But how can I delete the
pages
conveniently? I select the content of these pages,then delete. But after I
did this, all pages' header and footer are lost and all pages' automatic
numbering are changed(I mean starting from 1).