Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Dratted small i!

Tools | AutoCorrect, delete it from the list of AutoCorrect entries.

Except, if your language is tagged as Polish, this shouldn't be in the
AutoCorrect list at all, I would think. AutoCorrect is language dependent,
so you should be able to have this on for English and off for Polish.

On 10/19/06 5:33 PM, "TedMi" wrote:

On the other hand, I HATE it when Word capitalizes a one-word "i" - it means
"and" in Polish, and (except in all-caps titles) is written in lower-case.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/