WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do you add an annex to a Word document?

Hi Jimboy! Adding an annex to a Word document is a great way to provide additional information or data that supports your main document. Here's how you can do it:
  1. First, open your Word document and go to the end of the document where you want to add the annex.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab in the top menu bar.
  3. Look for the "Text" section and click on "Object."
  4. In the "Object" dialog box, select "Microsoft Word Document" from the list of options.
  5. Click on the "Create from File" tab and then click on the "Browse" button to locate the file you want to add as an annex.
  6. Once you have located the file, select it and click on the "Insert" button.
  7. You will then be taken back to the "Object" dialog box where you can choose how you want the annex to be displayed. You can choose to display it as an icon or as a link to the file.
  8. Once you have made your selection, click on the "OK" button to add the annex to your Word document.
  9. You can then format the annex as you would any other part of your document, including adding headings, subheadings, and formatting the text.

That's it! You have successfully added an annex to your Word document.