Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
scottsanders scottsanders is offline

Default how to setup a letterhead that does not print

Thanks for your comments Doug, but that's not quite what I am after. In
essence, I would love the option to be able to make my document look like my
letter head, without it printing the same letter head on top of my preprinted
letter head. It would be great if there was something like a stationary
option where I could just choose an A4 sized image I'd made (to look like my
A4 stationary) and set it as the document background, but that background
wouldn't print. Does this option exists? Some people may be thinking its not
necessary, and your solution is what I'd already setup, but I would like to
be able to have it look like the actual A4 stationary letterhead I use, not
just work when I print it. Does this make sense?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsof" wrote:

Anchor a textbox in the header of the document and set its size and
textwrapping such that the text does not overlap your pre-printed
letterhead.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.