Anton Santa

try with undelete sw on your temp folder. could be the temporary files
created by word can be restored.
Toni

"Tim Brown" Tim ha scritto nel messaggio
My manager sent me an email back containing a report that I wrote for him
attached to the email. He wanted me to fix part of the report. I opened
the
attachment without saving it, and it opened in microsoft word. I began to
change the report right on the attachment in word. I saved it a number of
times as i was changing it. Now i have closed the document and when i try
reopen it a grey box pops up saying "the document name is not valid, Check
the file permissions for the document or driver, use the file open dialog
box
to locate the file." I have tried many thing to attempt at opening the
file.
Does anybody have any suggestions?