Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cmc cmc is offline

Default How do I create a new list style in Word 2007?

I add a bullet character to a paragraph, then try to create a new list style.
I can select list style in the Create New Style from Formatting dialog box
and I can name the style. However, when I exit the dialog, only List
Paragraph appears in the Styles task pane. The new list style that I created
and named is nowhere to be found and so I can't apply it to other text.

Please clarify what a list style is and how I create one. Also, the linked
style is listed as one of five styles to create. What is this and how do I
create one? I need to be able to explain how to use all five style types to
other users.
cmc