Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peedee Peedee is offline

Default How to accept additional text inserted into an existing docume

Thanks Suzanne. When I use the "Accept Change" command, the insert is
integrated. But, it originally came in underlined and in red (the rest of the
document is in black, without a general underlining). I do not seem to be
able to change the insert further (i.e. it is still red and underlined). Any
further advise?
Thanks again.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Select it and click Accept Change on the Reviewing toolbar.

"PeeDee" wrote in message
Can anyone advise how to directly convert a text, added by another writer

as
an insert (another color and underlined), into my existing draft document,
without having to re-type all of it? It's a lengthy insert (and marked as
such) and I thought that perhaps there is a straight-forward way to accept

it
into my document. I am running Office Word 2003.
Thanks.