Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
teddkilroy teddkilroy is offline

Default margins

Working on a document and I am trying to determine the margins for it. There
is a ruler on top, but it is kind of misleading since it is measured by
inches and it starts with one and the next number is one again. I am trying
to set margins on left, top and right to one inch without tables and text on
page 2-10 without it going out of wack.

Can anyone explain how to accomplish this? I have already gone to filepage
setup and changed margins to desired inches and selected apply to €śselected
text€ť and this throws everything out of alignment.