Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Can't delete some text!

What version of Word? That can [always] make a difference, but it sounds
like the doc is Protected in certain sections... Go to the Tools menu & see
if it contains an "UnProtect Document" command. If so, select it to turn the
protection off. As long as it isn't password protected you should be OK.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Malin" wrote in message
I'm working in a word document and make a lot of changes. For some reason
can't delete some parts. I've tried to use backspace and delete with no
success. Other parts of the text works just fine!