Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default view index entries

I'm not sure what the problem is? If the current occurrence of a certain word
is "sufficiently important," you would want it in the index (even if the word
appears in other locations too).

Note that if you add an entry that already exists, only the new page number
will be added to the index; the entry won't appear twice.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

" wrote:

Thank you, but I meant how, as I mark an index entry I can see a list
of all the entries that are in the index already. I don't want to have
to go hunting through the whole doc for this I just want to see, as I
mark, that there is already an entry for, say :Presidents, Abe
Lincoln... etc.
Thank You