Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default Error# 5852 Requested Object Is Not Available

Try what Doug says...

But has the registry value

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\W ord\Options\SQLSecurityCheck

been set up (to be 0) for one user but not the other?

(This value is documented in the following KB article:

)

Peter Jamieson

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a VB Script that executes to create a mail merge. The only
problem is that it works fine under one Windows profile, but when I log
in as a different user (same rights), it fails with the above error
message. What am I missing? A template? A registration?

The script executes correctly until this is performed (which is when I
get the error message listed above):

With oWord.ActiveDocument.MailMerge
.Destination = wdSendToNewDocument
.Execute
End With

Again, this works when executed under one profile, but not the new
profile.

-Heather
heatherpanek(at)gmail.com