Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
1parkpointer 1parkpointer is offline

Default Editing Alternative to Power Point?

Hi Shauna K.,

I checked out the computer the MS office program that came with the
software is small business. It is missing access, powerpoint, and
front page, and there is no PowerPoint97 or any other version. Also
tried the usb again, and the computer still doesn't see the drive. The
computer has two usb ports on the back and according to the operators
manual, they are version 1.1. Apparently it matters, because the only
devices that they recognize are the printer and scanner.
We had a problem with the printer when we got the first one. For what
ever reason, the first printer was replaced and the second one works
fine.
Her teacher says that she can use Word97 at home or simply do her work
after school.
[I certainly wish the schools would give copies of the programs they
wish to see the students use. It is unfair of teachers to expect
parents to simply go out and buy software programs for every articular
class assignment that they expect their students to do.]
Thanks for your help..

--
1parkpointer
1parkpointer's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=4777