Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cass Rymar Cass Rymar is offline

Default How can I make a show/hide text box that contains a table?

Question is about MS Word 2003. I consider myself a WORD expert but I'm
stumped. My office uses a document template which contains a table within a
text box. The table/text box can be toggled to appear or disappear by
clidking on a a "SHOW/HIDE GRID" button on the tool bar. I have gone through
all the HELP topics and can find nothing about how to make this type of
show/hide table or text box. No one in the office knows anyting about it.
Can anyone help me?