Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Is there a Character Limit for Word 2007 Headers

There is no limit for the header/footer per se; the header/footer will
expand downward/upward to accommodate as much text as you want to put in it.
If you're using one of the building blocks that contains content controls,
there may be a limit to the amount of text the CC can contain.

http://word.mvps.org

"Marilyn" wrote in message
Hello,
Is there a max number of characters set for footers in Word 2007. I have
1 page document with a lot of information in the footer area and when I
hit
enter on the last line I cant see anything that I'm typing. I have
cleared
the formatting but I still cant see any new information being typed after
the last line.

Any Help is appreciated.