Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Eric Eric is offline

Default Can I modify a std table styles so heading rows keep with next

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, however, I am not sure how to implement your
solution.

What I am trying to doe is be able to use the quick table styles on the
ribbon bar to format a LOT of tables each with one click.

I have figured out that I can highlight the header row; click on paragraph
formatting and check keep with next; then go to the ribbon bar click on
design and click heading row repeat, but this is a lot of steps for each
table.

I would really like to setup a table style on the ribbon bar so I could do
this all with one click.

Is this possible?

--
Eric Fisher
United ERP, LLC

"Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Yes. The table style dialog allows you to set paragraph properties.

Pam