Archael Royale Archael Royale is offline
Junior Member

Default Link to Previous disabled, have section break

Hello, I'm experiencing a frustrating issue with Link to Previous for headers being disabled, despite the fact that I have a section break for the next page. I have tried many variations, recreating the section break, putting a new paragraph or two before/after the section break, etc. Nothing works. The Link to Previous button just refuses to become available. I'm using Word 2010 Trial. I know that it being a trial version is not an issue because I've gotten it to work multiple times, including earlier today.

Anyone got an answers?