Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JeffP-> JeffP-> is offline

Default Text Box Positioning

When laying out my text boxes that I use as check boxes containing
conditional programming in the mergefield to place an X or not, I usually
hold the ctrl key and use my arrow to move it positionally near text in Word
2k.

Now in Word 2007 these .11x.11 text boxes jump up with a down arrow nudge,
jump to the left & up with a right arrow nudge - what gives?

I'm re-editing these dots back in Word 2k - what a pain remoting into the
server just to re-layout every page - we've got nearly 600 dots, I'm dying
here.