Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
removing all headers and footers[_2_] removing all headers and footers[_2_] is offline

Default Can you merge two sets of auto correct entries?

Two questions: I have two sets of autocorrect entries from Word 2003 programs
on two different computers. Is there a way to merge them?

Also, in outline view, when I collapse and expand sometimes the screen will
show ten multiple lines of the text expanded. I have collapse and expand or
move up and down on file to get rid of these multiple lines. Any ideas how
to fix this? thanks, Joe