Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] a.fawcett@bridgelegal.com.au is offline

Default Macro help - how to print a watermark on all pages!

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

You don't need a macro. You just need to insert the watermark as a graphic
(Behind Text) anchored to the header paragraph. In Word 2002 or 2003, you
can use Format | Background | Printed Watermark.

That's a bit useless isn't it? The whole point of a watermarked macro
is so that you only have to click one button, not fifteen to get what
you want. We are in a legal office so the quicker we can do our
documents the better.