Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Annabel Hurdman Annabel Hurdman is offline

Default Macro help - how to print a watermark on all pages!

I was looking for a quicker method too and found these utilities
http://www.cdev.co.uk/utils.htm

One of them is inserting a watermark - click the button and then choose from
a list of text.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You should be using templates that have the watermark already in place. In
any case, it should be possible to RECORD a macro to do the required steps
(which I seriously doubt is as many as 15 even if you're using a picture).
Since it appears from your other posting that you just want COPY, I make
it
five clicks.

so
all may benefit.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

You don't need a macro. You just need to insert the watermark as a

graphic
(Behind Text) anchored to the header paragraph. In Word 2002 or 2003,

you
can use Format | Background | Printed Watermark.

That's a bit useless isn't it? The whole point of a watermarked macro
is so that you only have to click one button, not fifteen to get what
you want. We are in a legal office so the quicker we can do our
documents the better.