andrew

Default save and send document without sending template references

I downloaded and used a resume template from microsoft office online.
When a user opens the document MSword requests permission to download
the template. How do I save the file in .doc or .rtf without saving
the template or template references in this case. I have saved the
document as pdf but some human resource depts either don't know what
acrobat is or cannot load acrobat and request the document in word
format. Does anyone knoiw how to strip the document of template