Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Scott

Default Header with picture or text box

Instead of using my pic, I tried this with a generic word clip art (eifle
tower). By simply opening a new document, view, header/footer, and then
inserting the clip art. I then clicked on the clip art pic, and changed
formatting to square wrapping, and the header decreased in width, and any
text typed in was hidden behind the eifle tower pic. I did this to make sure
that my pic wasn't messed up? Does this work and remain within the header
when you do this? If so, I'll be reloading my word tomorrow as it must be
messed up..... Thank you.