Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cummings Cummings is offline

Default Graphics don't display in Page View, but do in Print Preview,

Jay --

Thanks.

I'll toast you this evening. . . . .

Jim
--
JP Cummings

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Cummings wrote:
I know there used to be an option under TOOLs before the latest
"Improved" version, but I can't find it for 2007.

Any assistance will be appreciated, as always, and I'll drink a toast
to your health as well.

Jim

Go to Office button Word Options Advanced and scroll down to the "Show
document content" area. Make sure "Show drawings and text boxes on screen"
is checked, and "Show picture placeholders" is unchecked.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman