Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Albana Albana is offline

Default Extracting words by their alfabetic order

I have a small dictionary in Albanian language and I would like to create a
small application in microsof word for extracting wards and their
explanation. For example when I type a or b letter I would like to have all
words that starts with a or b or c etc.
So, when I type (A) ALL THE WORDS that start with letter A will display. I
wll select a word and in another window I want to display the explanation for
this word.
Like a small dictionary. Like object browser at visual basic editor