Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
lorie lorie is offline

Default Showing 'invisible' table borders

Text boundaries options and view gridlines buttons works fine for one table
at a time and for new tables. But I have hundreds of thousands of tables that
were converted from Word 2003 to Word 2007 that printed "no border" but
displayed gridlines in 2003 and changed to a BLACK border (displays and
prints) in 2007--through no changes of my own. There is no UNDO feature when
converting a file. Your only option is to select EVERY table and change the
color from black to none. Then click "view gridlines" to see them on the
screen.