Mary Sauer

If it worked in the past, it just maybe your paper pick up isn't what is use to be.
Might look at this forum for answers
www.fixyourownprinter.com

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Nial" wrote in message
Hi,

I am having a problem printing labels. When printing the labels, the print moves
vertically 2.5mm per row, so by the bottom of the page the individual label print
has crept onto the label above. I have researched this problem on Microsoft's
support page, where they discuss a similar problem affecting multipage prints, but
mine happens on page one. I also downloaded the Avery wizard plug-in for Word but
this did not solve the problem. The label contains 5 rows of text, one of which is
an Email link, when viewed in Print Preview the page is perfect. I am using Word
2000 and Avery labels L7163 my printer is a HP Laserjet 5P. I have previously
printed labels with no problem. Any help solving this problem would be much
appreciated.

Thanks

Nial