Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lemmonhead

Default Type a sentince, hit enter, curser moves to bottom of page

That works for the current document. Is there something that can be done do
it is set for every new document.
Thanks.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

In File Page Setup Layout, change the Vertical Alignment box from
Justified to Top.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

lemmonhead wrote:
When I type a few words and then hit enter so that I can add the next
line the curser moves to the bottom of the page. As I type more
sentences everything slowly moves up to the top of the page.